Derecho style with three ladder braces. 3.6 pounds light. Loud, punchy, crisp and bright, woody bass. Full specs below. $2,800 including hard case. Overnight insured shipping typically $80-$120 depending on location. Have a listen to the video, the guitar on the left being played by Michael Joseph Harris.
- Model: Derecho
- Body dimensions: Selmer size, 400mm x 470mm
- Top: Lutz Spruce w/ three ladder braces & heat bent Pliage
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany. Back is molded in violin back shape, one piece mahogany.
- Bindings: Black with rope side purfling, black and white purfling on back & top
- Soundhole: Derecho style medium size oval hole
- Rosette: Alternating black and white wood strips
- Scale: 670mm with zero fret
- Neck: Butternut neck, 22mm width at zero fret x 24.5mm width at body x 44mm thick between 0-1 fret x 56mm thick between 9-10 fret. “D” shape. Carbon fiber rod (2) reinforcement, no adjustable truss rod.
- Fingerboard: 7.5mm Rosewood fingerboard, 20″ radius. Plenty of room between top and strings for magnetic pickup.
- Frets: Evo Gold 43080 frets (nickel free)
- Action: 2.8mm at the 12th fret, bass E string
- Markers: side markers at 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets, no top markers
- Hardware: Vintage style brass DR tail piece and Golden Age tuners
- Finish: Top is scraped instead of sanded for final finish and has a reeded cordoroy surface. French polished with Royal Lac modified shellac to resist moisture and perspiration better than traditional shellac.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.
- Case: Guardian CG-022-GJ Deluxe, Black